Monday, February 1, 2021

One-on-One With The legendary Prodigy Singer/Songwriter & Performer”WURIE-J”


One-on-One With The legendary Prodigy Singer/Songwriter & Performer”WURIE-J”

A: I am a Man with lots of experiences despite my current disability which has giving Me more encouragements. I’m not sighted but I am an optimist. I’m also wishing everybody to leave a happy life and have a piece of mind. I repeat again that I’ve been through lots of difficulties in life, words cannot explain it all as a child who lost loving mother at the age of 4, and dearest father at the age of 6 with no sight to see than to feel and smell things. Thanks’ to God  and the people all around me, who have helped me to achieve a good educational Standard up to the University level as a blind child with musical talent. I will like our readers to also have courage and not to be discouraged.

For more info & Bookings> https://niccproject.com/contact-us-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Shall we venture into the realm of rock music? YES! Marian the Contrarian By Dizzy O'Brian with  Wolfgang Playing Guita. The Unforgett...