Friday, September 1, 2023

An account of a performer's life in songby-HIP CULTURE-
Is a must listen!


 My roots and inspiration in music came from all sorts of Artists from the Beatles to The Gypsy Kings ( who are my favorite band). I studied piano and eventually Music Theory finishing my studies in Liverpool England under a private Tutor.

I was born in Sicily, immigrated to Canada when I was a little boy and my parents settled first in Kitimat B.C. Then for a brief stint in Montreal. We finally ended up in Oshawa Ontario where I grew up. I now live in Stouffville Ontario.

 List on the radio chart network 

Spotify playlist




No comments:

Post a Comment

  Shall we venture into the realm of rock music? YES! Marian the Contrarian By Dizzy O'Brian with  Wolfgang Playing Guita. The Unforgett...